Mardi Himal Base Camp
- Duration: 10 DaysDays
- Activities: Trekking
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Group size: 01 to 50
- Price:$ 850 USD p/p
- Attitude:4500 m
- Departure City: Kathmandu
- Best Season: March to May and Sept to December
Mardi Himal Base Camp
Over the years, Mardi Himal Base Camp trek has been attracting people by its beauty although the trail is slippery and harsh. This trek is also known as Mardi peak trek. It is a hidden gem that is situated on the east of another popular trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek.The exotic and interesting trail wanders throughglacial valleys, mystical scenery, sparkling rivers and lush green terraced fields.
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is stunningly beautiful trek that also takes you up through rhododendron forests and as you get up close you will see Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Ganga Purna, Annapurna I and Mardi Himal. This is the shortest trek. The trail starts from Pokhara and goes through Kande, Deurali, Low Camp, and High Camp and finally to Mardi Base camp. From these points, entire Annapurna range can be seen.
During the Mardi Himal Base Camp trek, you may spot varieties of wild animals in the lush forests. Furthermore, the trek provides an opportunity to explore the rural villages and rural community that are yet untouched. The lifestyle of the local people and traditional custom are really worth exploring.There are simple guesthouses and homestays along the entire route.You will spend your most of the days in the camps enjoying the alluring beauty of nature. It is the best way to discover astounding sceneries.One will be in awe with the hospitality of people you meet along the way.
The Nepal Trekking Company offers you best service with an experience team.Mardi Himal Base Camp trek can be done any time of the year. On this exciting journey, you get to experience real adventure, leaving you with unforgettable memories to cherish forever and we strive to make each of our guests dream come true.We can customize this trip according to your need.
Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu International airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by regular tourist bus. 200 km weast from kathmandu. 7/8 hrs drive.
Day 03: Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2100 m).
Day 04: Deurali to Forest Camp (2520 m).
Day 05: Forest Camp to High Camp (35400 m).
Day 06: High Camp to Base Camp (4500 m) and back to High Camp.
Day 07: High Camp to Sidhing Village (1700 m).
Day 08: Sidding Village to Lumre and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu by regular tourist bus.
Day 10: Final departure from Kathmandu Nepal.
What is included?
- International airport pick up and drop service by car/hiace/bus.
- 02 Nights Tourist Standards hotel in Kathmandu with daily Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by regular tourist bus.
- 2 Nights Tourist Standards hotel in Pokhara with daily breakfast.
- Pokhara to Phedi and Phedi to Pokhara by car.
- Local transport as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Permit (ACAPS) trekking permits.
- Trekkers Informations Management System (TIMS) cards.
- Mountain twin share accomodiations.
- Your standards meals during a trek, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cups of Tea/coffee.
- 01 Government licence holder, experienced, English speaking and very friendly trekking guide, payed his salary, meals and accomodiations.
- 1 Porter to carry your backpack, payed his salary, meals and accomodiations.(note : 2 guests get 1 porter, single trekkers can not get a porter).
- Government taxes.
- Company service charge.
- Company t-shirt.
- Company douffle bag. return back after trekking.
- Trekking map.
- Nepali sim cards, if needed.
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural show.
- Frist aid kits.
What is not included?
- Nepal Vissa fees, which you can issue after your arrival in Kathmandu airport.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Meals in the city, Kathmandu, pokhara and highway.
- Tips for guide and porters. It is expected.